
I have just found scripts and have a great time with them, I bought some on the internet and thought I can make these myself this is the first one my friend tested it for me and found every thing ok, will say to get the effect of the mirror reflection my photograph 2400x1800 or 6ins by 4ins think.
I have resized it for here but have upload this photograph to my sxc account
http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1057804
link for the mirror script is on 4 shared really must learn how to link to sites better than this lol
http://www.4shared.com/file/59152092/1afb87f9/cynthiabmirrorframe2.html?dirPwdVerified=7db01db3
3 comments:
Hi,
I just downloaded your script and I am going to try it out. I will let you know how I do and send you a copy of what I make
thanks again
Deborah (damc)
you have won an award, pass by my blog to pick it up
http://xelaxscrap.blogspot.com/
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).
Post a Comment