Tuesday, 3 March 2009

springfling same


In the digital scrapbooking group they are having a designer each week offering a layout for the group to use to make different layouts its my turn this week
have fun with it ladies cant wait to see what you all make

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all that you do for the scrapping world. It is designers like yourself that is so invauluable to people like me. I enjoy your kits very much and hopefully I will soon be able to add pictures to them. Thank you for sharing your God given talents with so many.

cynthiab said...

thank you Jeff so pleased you enjoy my addiction to scraps I have a head full of ideas and not a lot of time to make them, when I see comments like yours it makes it all worth while a big thank you for taking the time to leave me this one